Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Finally Introducing Myself

Thank you all for being patient and so understanding... I haven't introduced myself and I should have by now. I'm Nikki. I still go by Richards but I'm going to switch back to my maiden name soon...  which is Houchin. I am 46 years old but my spirit and my soul feel as I have lived in so many different time periods. As I believe we all have! I have 4 amazing kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. their ages are 29,24,18 and 11. they are the reason why I'm doing this course. They deserve to be able to live without the damaging cycles that seem to creep from generation to generation.

Anyways, I am quiet (till I'm not) and can be pretty deep when it comes to my feelings and thoughts.  I'm an Aquarius sun, Taurus moon and a Sag rising. I'm finally learning "Me" as well as unlearning all that was expected for "Me" to be for others. I love nature, all parts of nature (except being cold, snow is beautiful from a warm, comfy seat inside) Reading, gardening, traveling and any kind of decorating such as home interior, holidays and celebrations. Oh... and music. all kinds of music. for every mood there is a rhythm to sing or dance to!

Now, spiritually I've always known and felt the strong connection with something so much greater than what is taught in this ordinary world. I have always been able to feel others emotions intensely and what I've rationalized to myself as hearing some others thoughts just by watching them. Astrology is and has been for as long as I can remember like a drug to me... so is Tarot. I had my first tarot reading at the age of 18 and when we were done I was given the deck by the man and told I had to pursue learning how to read for others. Regrettably I dove into my marriage and my family and put it my deck in a back corner of my closet. Now, I have nothing holding me back! I have a couple of different alters, tarot decks, crystals and books upon books throughout my house. I've worked with Denise for a couple of years now, or should I say she's worked on me... seriously worked on me... and I am so very grateful for her!

Im a bit of a slow starter but once I start running, I'm really not stoppable.

Thank you all... for being patient with me and for sharing who you all are. Being here, with you all, is very inspiring and so uplifting!

Denise Stargazer, Martha Barnett and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Denise StargazerMartha BarnettTaylor ZeebLinda Folkerts

Hi Nikki-

Thank you for this heartfelt introduction. Your journey resonates with so many of us here. And I’m so honored you’re a part of this group. I have known you for awhile and I see you as an empath/intuitive with the most expansive heart. Welcome 🙏🏻 It’s so wonderful having you here.