Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Charity LeAnn Renfro
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Charity LeAnn Renfro

Hi everyone! I am really excited about this journey we are about to embark on. So much so, I am already filled with so much emotion.

Where do I begin but the beginning! ps ... Trigger Warning

I am 44 (almost 45), two timed divorced, 2 birthed children, 3 bonus kids. The bonus children are all grown adults with their own lives. My birthed children are 18 year old Izzy and 15 year old Isaac. I am the baby of the family with 2 older brothers and divorced parents. I've got some SERIOUS mommy issues that manifest into the constent search for love and acceptance but only at arms length so that you won't hurt and disappoint me. I was very close with my father, who passed away 3 years ago that I cannot seem to move on from.

The one thing I am most looking forward to is the COMMUNITY. I have a teeny tiny friend group, that again, is always kept at an arms length, even now. This last year has been dibilitating, exhausting, and so so hard. My daughter Izzy has been suffering from major mental health issues of self harming to suicide attempts, major depression and anxiety. I talked to no one about it because I couldn't imagine burdening someone with my emotions about what was happening to her, or to me. I struggled with how this was all impacting my son as well. He is such a tender heart and thankfully loves his momma but was scared for his sister and struggling to allow space for me to tend to her but missing me because he also needed me. I was reaching my breaking point, which is when Denise came into my life. I needed something, anything really, to help with not getting lost in the darkness. Reminding me to listen to those "little things" that I've been ignoring. But also to help guide my daughter to also "listen" to those little things and feelings.

I've always had those "feelings" that something would happen, or I should avoid the situation I was about to enter into. And the dreams ... whoa! I am looking forward to really hone in on those feelings and what to do with them. We can only go up from here!

Crystal Staley and Nikki Houchin have reacted to this post.
Crystal StaleyNikki Houchin

Charity-

You have opened a door to a magical little journey here. I’m so glad you said yes! Together, we’re going to explore your soul calling.

I thoroughly believe in the idea that when the student is ready the teacher appears. I can’t help but think there’s divine timing for you + this group. Welcome and let’s gather all the magic!