Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Taylor Jae Zeeb
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Taylor Jae Zeeb

Little cliff note introduction, I have moved/raised in Phx. Arizona.

In 2015,  my new Portland Oregon home base, Quickly piled on my now beautiful 2  toddler boys, 2 and 3 years old, as well as my bonus son who’s 16. I’m seeking in life lately  legitimate community- a kind of form humans/women likewise that may have all the intuitive frequent experiences, over whelmed by the lack of guidance with their gifts; combined with the daily chaos of life itself. ups-and downs and all the in-between. I would be blessed to find others who have been able or are trying to navigate the waters of the unknown within themselves, careers shifts, identity resentment, spiritual guidance. While honing in on how To make “life” more conducive for myself, family and those I meet who may be strangers.  I have a crazy ass life with 3 kids no family near state and at almost 30 years old, still rocking my ADHD (: Grateful to be invited to learn, listen, and grow from other’s experiences while hopefully also being able to give back. Xoxo

Taylor

Crystal Staley, Linda Folkerts and Nikki Houchin have reacted to this post.
Crystal StaleyLinda FolkertsNikki Houchin

Hi!

I’m so happy you’re here. And yes, gathering in community holds powerful medicine! What a joy to know you are ready and open for this experience.

I look forward to finding out more about your life and dreams.