Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Tanya Ortega
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Tanya Ortega

Wow, I relate to so much of Alison's inner dialogue that my value is my productivity.  I am so grateful for her honest self-reflective post, which allows me to be more vulnerable in describing myself to the group.  Thank you for getting this ball rolling, Alison!

Hi! I'm Tanya and 42 years old.  My husband Aaron and I live on the Central Coast in California with our two beautiful, CRAZY kiddos, Erin (15 years old) and Brody (4 years old), two dogs (Sunny and Ginsburg), four chickens, a turtle (Clarence) and a new lizard (Precious). Although, the lizard got out of my son's terrarium yesterday, so not sure if Precious is still with us.  Our house is an absolute circus between hormones, tantrums and hippie parenting.

Like Alison, I am definitely in need of a beautiful, supportive, spiritual community.  Two weeks ago, I left my law firm where I've been practicing for that last 8 years of my career to start my own practice.  The anxiety and fear of flying without a safety net brings tears to my eyes and triggers a deeply ingrained insecurity that I am not enough.

The universe has divine timing with our class and community.  I am in need of spiritual guidance now more than ever.  My intention is to build stronger connections with the divine, my guides and spirits and the energy of every person in our group. With these connections, I hope to redirect the fear into self-trust that I am on the right path and to remind myself that we are never truly without a safety net.

Cannot wait to meet each of you soon! xo

T

Denise Stargazer, Reeda Mcclellan and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Denise StargazerReeda McclellanCrystal StaleyLinda FolkertsNikki Houchin

Thank you for sharing your authentic heart, Tanya. This community is here to encourage your vulnerable (& transforming) soul. We all see ourselves in your story. And want to welcome you to our little corner of the universe. Thank you for being here. For sharing your truth. For being open to enlightenment and support. So much love. Can’t wait to dive in when you attend your first zoom with us!

Tanya Ortega has reacted to this post.
Tanya Ortega

Tanya you are an amazing soul,talented in your practice and a credit to our gender. I look forward to knowing you better

thank you for sharing

Reeda

Tanya Ortega has reacted to this post.
Tanya Ortega

You are so very welcome Tanya, glad you connected with what I'm feeling. Can't wait to get to know you more as we continue this journey. You sound so brave and nurturing!