Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Session 1 first 2 weeks debrief

i everyone, I wanted to debrief myself before we started on the next session. I've had a really mixed few weeks, filled with amazing moments and lots of resistance. I am very proud of myself for showing up in the Huaca every day, even though I had trouble being present and stilling my from day 4 onwards. I became aware of an umbilical hernia a few hours after our first session and that has had me seek medical attention, for the first time ever I had fear of something going wrong in my body. Then a major migraine yesterday had me bedridden most of the day. I see these as my body showing the full face of it's resistance, which normally shows up as self sabotage and me abandoning any goals I have set for myself. Not today, shadow self- I'm stepping through the resistance into the light. It's time.

I had to share one amazing experience though on day 3 in the Huaca. I still find it hard to believe it was real. I was sitting on my chair under the trees then was called to sit on the ground, then lay on the ground (which is not easy for me physically). After a few minutes of watching the darkness and orange glow of the sun on the back of my eyelids, I suddenly found myself looking up at the bright blue sky. I had to touch my eyelids to check that my eyes were still closed, and open my eyes to check that yes, above me was trees, not clear blue sky. When I closed my eyes again, blue sky was back.  I struggled to believe I didn't have my eyes open. After a few moments soaking up the sky I had little light shapes zip in and out of my vision- spirits or fairies. I felt like I was weightless. This was truly the most magical experience.

Can't wait to talk to you all about your last 2 weeks,

Love Alison

Denise Stargazer and Linda Folkerts have reacted to this post.
Denise StargazerLinda Folkerts

HI Alison, I hope your symptoms have subsided and you are feeling more stable. I'm sending you blessings of comfort and peace, and a prayer for your continued transformations to move through you with ease and grace, and leave you with the magical lightness you felt during your huaca experience on day 3! Take care! ~Martha

Alison Winn and Taylor Zeeb have reacted to this post.
Alison WinnTaylor Zeeb

Hi Alison-

I’ve known your for some time and I have to say, the magic never leaves you. You connect with Mother Gaia in such beautiful and authentic ways. You are always so open to learning and experiencing your journey. Thank you for being here and sharing with us. Your wisdom is beneficial to this group and to myself. I hope you’re feeling better!

Alison Winn has reacted to this post.
Alison Winn

Wow Alison what a cool experience.  Don't you just love when the universe shows up for you in a way that can't be denied.  It's the magic in the little things sometimes that keeps you going.  Thanks for sharing.

Alison Winn has reacted to this post.
Alison Winn