Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Reeda
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reeda

Good morning!
My name is Reeda and I live on the central coast of California. I Have come to a place on my path of choices. Are you going to dive in the water are you going to walk along the water's edge? I'm diving in!! I no longer want  to just exist,  I am letting go and pushing forward!! To the past, thank you for what you've taught me , I am Trusting following my heart.  I definitely have been on a hard road the last few years seems like one battle after another, losses And then I would come up for air only to find another battle I can fight. The Self sabotage has been the biggest battle, I have led a life without boundaries, afraid to say no living a life that I have not even recognized to be my own I don't see much of me in it.

That's not to say that I don't have beautiful friends family and gifts I do but I am not living in them fully, I don't know if that does make sense.

I'm not trying to make sense of it all at this moment I am just trusting and knowing that I'm meant to live each day fully present, in truth and trusting My spiritual path.

I'm not the most patient one but I do see growth And I am loving what is being created right in front of me I am excited for the process even though it's not the easiest, heck no it would be easier just to stick my head in the ground and keep on doing what doesn't work. I choose not to waste any of more of my life not living fully and finding out who I really am!

I am happy to be on this journey with this community and I look forward to meeting each of you have a great day Reeda

Crystal Staley, Taylor Zeeb and Linda Folkerts have reacted to this post.
Crystal StaleyTaylor ZeebLinda Folkerts