Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Martha Lyon Barnett
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Martha Lyon Barnett

Hello new friends in spirit,

I am Martha, living in Midlothian, Virginia. I am in a supportive partnership with my husband of many years, and I have two grown daughters. One lives in NYC and the other here.

I am a Cap sun and moon with Sag rising, and I have always felt the tug between being uber responsible/picking up everyone's slack/stepping up with can-do, and ditching everything to live an untethered life being a traveling nomad who lives off and in the moment. 🙂 That being said, I know and embrace the many timelines that my multitude of interests represent, I can have many tabs open, but ultimately do best when I'm singularly focused.

I have been on a conscious path of self awareness since the late 80s. I grew up in an Earth family, mother especially so, that has challenged me to grow. I have always felt alone in my life, and been a self nurturer (who hasn't always nurtured..I have had significant dark nights lasting numbers of years) I've just never felt I truly belonged anywhere..and that I just need to take care of it myself because no one else will do it (or do it as well as I can.) I am comfortable with this and have learned to apply impeccable boundaries and have a strong inner guidance, knowing what is mine, and what it not mine to do/say/be.

I've worked with many spiritual teachers and guides over the years. My background includes energetic healing arts, massage therapy, kundalini yoga, and sacred sexuality. My touchstone is Christ Consciousness. I'm most recently working with crystals for wellbeing, angelic energy and communication, and animal communication and vibrational healing. My focus and study has been in a holding pattern for many months til now based on renovations that have been going on in my home, which are thankfully finished. I have two certification deadlines to meet this fall.

I am an artist, but have not fully embraced my talents as one over the years, and this is changing. I know I am here to create beauty and spark joy. I'm excited to be in my studio again and just play.

The last several years have been extraordinary for me in terms of understanding the powerful healing catalyst of grief. My father's decline and transition in July 2020 combined with my mother's path of dysfunction, depression and dementia, found me doing a great deal of ancestral healing across time and space. I also had a treasured animal companion pass at 18 years old. These experiences have served as a catalyst for renewing my desire to experience my own multidimensionality and enhance/level up my intuitive gifts for my well being and my service to others.

I tap into spirituality-to me, the connection to the Divine resonance in all life- through breath, heart and grounding, laughter, color and sound. I also really love the frequencies felt in sacred sites/places and churches.

If you've read this far, thank you. It's been some time.. I would say about a decade.. since being in small group intuitive and spiritual support and a lot has changed since then. I look forward to being of service here, as well as drawing insight, guidance, and support from you lovely souls.

with love,

Martha

Reeda Mcclellan, Crystal Staley and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Reeda McclellanCrystal StaleyLindsay GainesNikki Houchin

Hi Martha-

I love hearing about your spiritual path and all the sacred callings that have led you to where you are to this day. Your wisdom and experience will be a beautiful support for all of us!

And my how I understand the renovations and the need to step away due to clutter and chaos. How lovely for you to find us, this group, here and now. I can’t wait to check in on your Huaca experience this week!

Thank you for being here!