Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Karmic Cord Cutting
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Karmic Cord Cutting

Hi SF friends-

As I mentioned this past Saturday in our call, Karmic C0rd Cutting can be an effective way of disconnecting energy from our luminous field to that of another person. Individuals we come in contact with will often 'imprint' their energy on ours...and if we have an emotional connection to them, they can often implant energy cords and siphon our light based frequency from our auric or luminous fields. This ritual is simple and effective at dissolving energy cords.

1-ID the person you wish to cut cords with (name them out loud)

2-Call upon a divine helper (archangel, spirit guide, ancestor etc. to help with this ritual)

3-Run a HOT bath (a shower works, too....,make a salt ring on basin floor). Add salt of any kind. Add herbs (I use lavender or rosemary).  Add a chunk of quartz. Before entering bath or  shower, light a candle and call in your divine helper. Ask them to support you in disconnecting or cutting the karmic cord between you and _____

4-Enter water. Visualize the cord entering your body where you feel it is intuitively connected. Say out loud, "I now affirm that I am free of the karmic tie between myself and ____. The karmic cord is now cut." Ask your guide to severe this cord. Imagine it falling away into the water.

5-Leave the bath. Drain the water and imagine the cord going down the drain. Take out herbs and quartz. Clear the crystal in the windowsill. Take herbs and bury them outside away from your home. Don't forget to blow out candle and say thank you.

Use the next half hour to sit in stillness and hold gratitude for what has been accomplished. All is well.

Linda Folkerts has reacted to this post.
Linda Folkerts