Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:HomeSpiritual Foresight:Crystal Staley-
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Crystal Staley-

Hello to everyone-

It was a pleasure to meet everyone this past weekend.  A little about me, I am 54 years old, divorced after a 25 year marriage.  I have two grown children 26 and 27 years old.  I lived on the central coast for 18 years, moved back to Malibu, Ca after my divorce and was re introduced to my college sweetheart.  I moved back to San Francisco 4 years ago, it has been a ride to say the least.   I currently live with my partner and have a bonus daughter.  I never saw that coming!!

I thirst for a community of women that I can have fun with, do deep work with, hold each other accountable and hold each other to the highest of esteem.  I look forward to getting to know you all and co-creating a beautiful circle of new friends.

Oh, I have a dog and cat, LOVE to hike, be near the water, visit my daughter in Michigan, date nights with Scott, having fun, laughing, a good movie, great music and living a full, congruent life.  No hiding for me, not behind anger, resentment, fear, Nope, I am here to live a bold, quiet, loving life, loving myself to then love and serve my family, and friends.

Cheers!

Taylor Zeeb has reacted to this post.
Taylor Zeeb